- Bargain BasementPrize: £10.00Players: 88Full DetailsPlay Now2p97
- Speed BingoPrize: £35.00Players: 165Full DetailsPlay Now2p97
- BOGOFPrize: £5.00Players: 28Full DetailsPlay Now10p127
- Willy's DenPrize: £10.00Players: 42Full DetailsPlay Now10p157
- Lucky Numbers BingoPrize: £70.00Players: 173Full DetailsPlay Now10p187
- Deal or No Deal BingoPrize: £150.00Players: 221Full DetailsPlay Now15p202
- CommunityPrize: £40.00Players: 75Full DetailsPlay Now10p277
- Big Time10477
- Willy's Winners10507
- Late Lounge32197
- Early Bird57457
- Lunch Club75577
Play for one line, 2 lines or Full House in this all-time classic game of Bingo. William Hill Bingo has over 10 rooms that offer traditional 90-ball bingo. This includes, but is not limited to; the Main Room, Community Room, Willy's Den, Bargain Basement and Speed Bingo.
In the 90-Ball Bingo game, a ticket is an individual grid of 27 squares made up of three rows and nine columns. Each row contains five numbers and four blank squares and 15 numbers appear on every ticket.
A new game of Bingo takes place every few minutes, so you need never miss a game again, as you can play at a time that suits you.
80-Ball Bingo gives you the option to play for lines, four corners, or the four middle squares. At William Hill Bingo, we offer 3 types of games:
- Game type 1 - players will play for a single horizontal, vertical or diagonal line, four corners or four middle squares.
- Game type 2 - players will play for any line prize as explained above and then for the full house, where the first player to have all 16 numbers wins.
- Game type 3 - the first prize is any single vertical line. The second prize is any two vertical lines; the third prize is any three vertical lines. The final prize is all 16 numbers, or full house.
75-Ball Bingo is available to play every day and you can find the rooms in the Bingo lobby along with the other rooms. 75-Ball Bingo is great fun and offers up to five wins in a game. Simple and straightforward, players play to complete the lines first before finishing the game on a Full House.
Unlike 90-Ball Bingo, the tickets found in 75-Ball Bingo games have 25 individual squares made up of five rows and five columns. Each square contains a number, so 25 numbers appear on each ticket apart from the centre square which is "free" and will have a star icon in it.
With five prizes to be won in each bingo game, consisting of; one line, two lines, three lines, four lines and five lines, why not head to the Bingo lobby now and play?
75-Ball Pattern Bingo
The difference between 75-Ball Pattern Bingo and the regular 75-Ball Bingo is that you can win with patterns instead of lines. Popular in America, this style of Bingo allows you to buy tickets with a difference. Each ticket has the same 25 individual squares of five rows and five columns which is common in 75-Ball Bingo but, in order to win, you must successfully dab at the numbers which form a pattern. Patterns range from cocktail glasses to letter.
Add a little extra fun to your Bingo play with 75-Ball Pattern Bingo!
Play in our Multi-Variant rooms, Time Out Tavern and Variety, if you can’t decide on what type of Bingo to play and want to play a bit of everything. The William Hill Bingo Multi-Variant rooms include 90-Ball, 80-Ball, and 75-Ball games so you will be spoiled for choice!
Unlike the traditional Bingo the 90-Ball, 80-Ball, and 75-Ball rooms offer, the Joker Jackpot is an entirely different Bingo experience. This room combines cards and Bingo to provide you with tickets which consist of an individual grid of nine squares made up of three rows and three columns. Each square contains a card so nine cards appear on each hand.
There is one game type for Joker Jackpot with two separate prizes available:
- Prize type 1 is the J pattern; the player who is the first to have all the cards called on the J pattern on a purchased hand will win the first prize.
- Prize type 2 is the Full Hand; the player who is the first to have all the cards called on a purchased hand will win the second prize.