Change Account Details▾
If any of your personal details change, such as password or e-mail address, you can quickly and easily update your William Hill account.
- Log in and go to the My Account page, and select Update Account Details from the Details & Settings section.
- On this page you can change your account password, e-mail address, postal address and mobile number.
- You can also set a Daily Deposit Limit within this page.
Remember to click on Update Details at the foot of the page to save the changes you've made.
How to Change or Add Payment Methods▸
You can easily add a payment method or change the one you currently use.
- Log into your account and go to the My Account page.
- Select either Add A Payment Method or Change Payment Method from within the Payments section.
- Here you will find a full list of payment methods available and the details of each. Under the Select column click on the method you would like to add.
- Complete the necessary details and the amount you want to deposit on this payment type. Click on Deposit Funds to confirm the transaction.
How to Make a Deposit▸
Once you have opened your online account at William Hill you will need to make a deposit in order to play games and place bets. Log in to your account using your username and password, and go to the Deposit page. Here you will see the most popular payment methods listed and those most relevant to your country of residence. For more payment method details, click on 'View All Available Payment Methods' at the foot of the page.
You will see the maximum deposit limit available for each payment method, and further details are given by clicking on 'Details' next to the relevant method. Once you have chosen your preferred method, click on the button in the 'Select' column.
You can register more than one deposit method, and funds can only be withdrawn on the same methods you have registered (unless otherwise stated). If you want to add another deposit payment method simply select the Add New Method button on the Deposit page.
Need further assistance? Talk to a member of our Customer Services Team.
How to Transfer Funds▸
If you have been playing William Hill Casino and/or Poker you can transfer any money you hold in the Casino/Poker Cashier into your William Hill main account.
How to transfer funds within your account:
- Log into your account on the site and go to My Account.
- Within the Payments section select Transfer Funds.
- Select the accounts you want to transfer to and from, the amount, and then confirm the transfer.
How to Withdraw Funds▸
Please note that you can only withdraw funds from your account on a payment method you have already registered.
How to withdraw funds from your account:
- Log in to your account and go to My Account, followed by Withdraw (under the Payments section).
- Choose the payment method that you wish to withdraw on.
- Enter the details and click 'Withdraw funds'.
Should you wish, your withdrawal may be split between the various payment methods you have used in the past, in an effort to protect both you and us from money laundering by sending money back to its original source.
From time to time William Hill Bingo will send you personal messages about your account, about promotions and possible invitations to private room bingo sessions through your William Hill account page.
Once you've logged into your account you will see a Message notification next to the Messages tab at the top of the screen. A number will tell you how many unread messages you have.
Click on Messages to go to the screen, which looks like most e-mail account pages, with the date it was sent, who sent it and the subject line. Simply click on the message summary to open a page and read the complete message. Unfortunately, you can't reply to these messages but our Customer Services Team is here 24/7 through instant chat, telephone and e-mail if you have any questions.
Once you have asked us to make a withdrawal against your account there may still be time to cancel the withdrawal to keep the funds in your account. You then have the advantage of funding your account without having to go through the deposit process. This depends on the payment method you have chosen and you can read full details by clicking here.
To reverse a withdrawal request, simply:
- Log in to your account and go to the My Account page.
- Select Reverse Withdrawals from within the Payments list.
- The next page will show any of your withdrawal requests that are available to cancel.
- Tick the select box for the withdrawal request you want to cancel, and then click Reverse Withdrawals.
A confirmation message will show you that the withdrawal has been cancelled and you will see a summary of your new account balance.
Setting a Limit on Deposits▸
If you wish you can set a limit on the amount you deposit into your William Hill account. We fully support responsible gambling habits and in line with this, offer the service of placing restrictions on deposits.
How to set a daily deposit limit on your account:
- Log into your account and go to the My Account page.
- Select Update Account Details from within the Details & Settings section.
- At the foot of the page you can set a daily Deposit Limit from the drop-down selection and click on Update Details to save the change.
Alternatively, you can speak to a member of our Customer Services Team, who can set limits on your account as necessary.
Statement and Game History▸
You can easily check your account statement by following these simple steps:
- Log into your account and going to the My Account page.
- Under Statement, select the View Details of Your Bets and Transactions link.
- Under Transaction Type select the specific product you require, or All.
- Then, select the time period you want to see and click View Statement.
A full statement will be shown on screen of the bets placed, in which William Hill product, and the amount.