Bouncy Balls is all about having fun. Whether your favourite is the Fur Ball, Goofball or the Oddball it's five or more that you'll need to match. Watch out for the Fireball, because if you match 8 or more of these... you could be bouncing all the way to the bank.
1TG & 2TG Games:
Bouncy Balls is a new and exciting game where matching combinations of balls pay multiple amounts based on your stake. All you have to do to win is match 5 or more of the same symbol consecutively in a horizontal or vertical line (not diagonal) and they'll explode enabling more symbols to drop down in their place.
The following game rules apply:
- You can bet up to £10.00 per game
- The minimum bet is £0.10
- Any winning combination of matched symbols must be linked consecutively in a horizontal or vertical line
- A player must match at least 5 symbols to be deemed a winning combination
- Players can win multiple times in a single game by matching 5 or more of a symbol in conjunction with 5 or more matched symbols on the game screen.
- Once all winning combinations on the game screen have exploded the remaining balls will move downwards into the available space and further balls will fall down to fill any gaps. Any winning matched combinations thereafter will again explode until the winning combinations have exploded for that game screen with further balls falling down until such time as no further winning combinations remain on screen
- The Progressive Jackpot is won when a player matches 8 or more Fireball symbols consecutively in a horizontal or vertical line
- To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet (£10.00)
- All stakes below £10.00 will qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount
- Players can select autobet up to 500 games. Autobet will continue to play the selecting number of games until the players selects the 'Stop' button or the player is unable to cover the bet with their remaining balance
- The game will stop when there are no further winning combinations remaining in the 5 x 5 grid of symbols
- Any non-jackpot winnings will automatically be credited to your account. If you are lucky enough to win the progressive jackpot (and we have confirmed the win), you will be contacted to confirm the win and arrange crediting of winnings to your account
- If for any reason there is a game malfunction all credits will be refunded to your account
- In the event of an unforeseen elimination or termination of a progressive jackpot, our policy is to return 100% of the contributions for the jackpot back to the players who have made such contributions for the lifespan of that jackpot. Details of all player stakes from the commencement of the jackpot to the termination date can be retrieved from the database.
- The maximum payout on this game is £55,000 (excluding any jackpot winnings). If you match any symbols and consecutive symbols that would normally lead to a payout above this amount you will automatically receive the maximum payout of £55,000 and no amount higher than this can be achieved on a single bet except if the jackpot is won.
- We reserve the right to amend these game rules at any time.
Stake/Jackpot Win Percentage
Players can select between a number of stake values which are listed below along with respective Jackpot percentage the player will win on matching 8 or more Fireball symbols:
|Amount staked||Pays percentage of progressive jackpot amount||Indicative Win Amount (based on £50,000 jackpot)|
Players will be paid out various multiple amounts times their stake based on matching 5-25 symbols. For payout table please refer to the game screen.
For bet limits please refer to the game screen.
Return to Player (RTP)
This game is regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 92.85%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company in accordance with AGCC regulations.
In the case of any malfunction, all bets and winnings are null and void.