Do you have the Leprechauns' Luck?
There are 2 ways to win the progressive jackpot, hit the rainbow or wishing well bonus rounds and you could be a winner.
Try your luck today!
1TG & 2TG Games:
- Press 'Play' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the lines you selected to play, you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
Rainbow Bonus and Progressive Jackpot
- The Rainbow Bonus game is a special bonus win triggered by getting 3 "Pot of Gold" scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
- There is no win attached to the "Pot of Gold" symbols - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- When the game enters the bonus round, you will see some instructions on how to play. This is as follows:
- Press the SPIN button to spin the wheel - a pointer then moves across the numbers 1-6 and the collect position. The background colours of the 7 positions will also cycle through the 7 colours of the rainbow.
- The background colours will then stop so you can see the colour you would get for landing on each of the sections.
- The pointer will then slow down and stop.
- The colour it stops on will be lit up on the rainbow (all colours start unlit).
- If the colour it stops on has already been lit then it remains lit (doesn't get turned off by getting the same colour again, you just don't get an extra colour lit).
- The number the pointer stops on will be the number of spaces you move along the trail.
- The bonus round will continue until the pointer lands on the "Collect" position or you reach the last value at the end of the rainbow.
- Your winnings will be your total stake multiplied by the final value you stop on along the trail. You only get the winnings at the end and so it does not matter which positions you stopped on along the way to get to that end position.
- If all 7 colours of the rainbow get lit then you win the progressive jackpot.
Progressive Jackpot Terms and conditions
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of William Hill.
Wishing Well Bonus
- The Wishing Well symbol only appears on the middle reel. If it appears anywhere on that reel then you will enter the Wishing Well bonus round.
- In this round a bucket goes down the Wishing Well collecting prizes along the way.
- Once it stops the total for all the prizes is awarded and added to your balance.
- There is no player interaction required for this bonus.
- If there is a pile of gold at the bottom of the well then you win the progressive jackpot. See above for Jackpot Terms and Conditions
Leprechaun and Freespins
- If 3 Leprechaun symbols appear anywhere on the reels you will get the Leprechaun bonus which awards Freespins.
- The Leprechaun will blow on his pipe and this will make numbers out of the smoke. These numbers are the number of extra Freespins to be awarded. This will continue a random number of times adding more and more freespins.
- The total number of Freespins awarded is then shown and the Leprechaun will then jump across the reels. Each position he lands on will turn to a wild symbol and remain there until the end of the Freespins.
- During the Freespins an enhanced reel set is used, this means there should be more wins on average than normal, however the bonus symbols have been removed so it is not possible to trigger the bonus rounds or get additional Freespins.
- The Freespins will play out automatically - you do not need to press 'Play' in order to continue the game, until your Freespins are completed.
- The total amount won so far in the Freespins is shown at the bottom of the screen.
- By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Make your selection of stake per line as normal and then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' bets you want before clicking the 'SPIN' button.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'Stop' button (which replaces the 'Auto Play' button when in Auto Play mode).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into a bonus round or win Freespins, or if you cannot afford the next bet.
Betting History: Select this from the Help/Options menu to display a log of the previous games in the current session showing your bets placed and the outcomes.
Background sound on/off: Select this from the Help/Options menu to switch on/off the background sound within the game.
Sound on/off: Select this from the Help/Options menu to switch on/off all audio within the game.
Change Colour: Select this from the main screen to cycle through the different background reel colours available for the game.