Like normal roulette, in 3D! Spin your way to a win with this all-time favourite. There are many betting combinations for many ways to win, so try your luck against the numbers.
1TG & 2TG Games:
Game Play: Placing Your Bets
- Select how much you would like to bet by clicking on the chips marked 25, 50, 100 and 1.
- Click Spin to play.
- To place the same bet again click Double Bet.
- Click Undo to reverse your last action.
- To clear board, click Clear All Bets
Different Betting Combinations
Place your bets by clicking on your desired spot on the board. You can place a bet on a number, colour, odds or a group of numbers on the Roulette table as follows:
- Straight Up: Place your bet directly on any single number.
- Split Bet: Place your bet on the line between any two numbers.
- Trio Bet: Place your bet on the intersecting point between 0, 1 and 2, or 0, 2 and 3.
- Street Bet: Place your bet at the end of any row of numbers, covering three numbers.
- Corner Bet: Place your bet on the corner where four numbers meet.
- Line Bet: Place your bet at the end of two streets on the line between them. A line bet covers all the numbers in either street, for a total of six.
- Dozen Bet: Place your bet in one of the boxes marked '1st12', '2nd12', or '3rd12', each covering twelve numbers.
- Column Bet: On the right side of the board there are three boxes marked '2 to 1'. By placing your chip in one of these boxes, you mark all twelve numbers left to it (excluding 0).
- Red/Black or Even/Odd: A bet placed in one of the four boxes covers half of the numbers on the board, as described in that box. The zero in not covered by any of these boxes. Each box covers eighteen numbers.
- Low/High Bet: Place your bet in one of the boxes marked '1 to 18' or '19 to 36', each covering 18 numbers.
- Four Number Bet: A bet placed at the corner of the intersection of 0 and 3, covering the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3.
Click More Bets for more betting options as follows:
- Red Splits: Place your bet to cover all red numbers covering the line between two numbers.
- Black Splits: Place your bet to cover all black numbers covering the line between two numbers.
- Voisins: Place your bet on a number and its neighbours in relation to the actual roulette wheel. This bet covers: 22,18,29,7,28,12,35,3,26,0,32,15,19,4,21,2,25.
- Tiers: Place your bet on a number and its neighbours in relation to the actual roulette wheel. This bet covers: 27,13,36,11,30,8,23,10,5,24,16,33.
- Orphelins: Place your bet on a number and its neighbours making up the two slices of the wheel outside the Tiers and Voisins. This bet covers 17,34,6,1,20,14,31,9.
- This game has a Return to Player of 97.3%.
- System malfunction voids all pays and play.