Adventures in Wonderland
Ever wanted to go to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party? With this slot you can do just that and have the chance to win a fantastic progressive jackpot! Have tea with your favourite characters and look out for 3 White Rabbit symbols to get free spins!
1TG & 2TG Games:
Adventures in Wonderland is a 5-reel 20-line slot game. The game features a Progressive Jackpot in the Mad Hatter's Tea Party bonus round, an in-reel Rabbit Hole bonus, as well as freespins with extra wild symbols. It is also possible to win all 3 bonus features in one spin! Getting Started
- Press the '+' and '-' buttons below STAKE to choose your stake per line.
Press the '+' and '-' buttons below LINES to choose how many lines (1 to 20) you would like to play. Your selected stake per line will be multiplied by the number of lines you choose to play. The total amount you have staked will be shown in the STAKE box at the bottom left of the screen. Click on the 'PAYTABLE' button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
How To Play
- Press 'PLAY' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the lines you selected to play, you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
Tea Party Bonus and Progressive Jackpot
The Mad Hatter's Tea Party bonus game is a special bonus win triggered by getting 3, 4 or 5 Mad Hatter scatter symbols anywhere on the reels. There is no win attached to the Mad Hatter symbols - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
When the game enters the bonus round, you will see instructions on how to play which is as follows:
* There are 4 characters at the tea party (Alice, March Hare, Dormouse and Mad Hatter)
* You need to pick one of the characters to have a cup of tea (selecting the character can be done by clicking on them or by pressing the PICK button when the highlight is on the character you want to pick)
* The longer they take drinking their tea the more money you will get, which is shown by the amount counting up under the player
* After drinking their tea you will be asked to pick a character again
* Once a character has had enough tea they will put their hand over their cup and cannot be selected again
* This selecting characters continues until all four characters have had enough tea and placed their hands over their cup. At this point the total winnings are shown and added to the balance
* Progressive Jackpot: If one of the characters has sugar added to their tea before drinking it then you win the progressive. This will be shown by the tea spoon moving from the sugar pot to the player's cup and stirring the tea in. The bonus will then continue as normal and the progressive winnings will be shown at the end
* Once one of the characters has had some sugar then it is unavailable for the other characters (the progressive jackpot can not be won twice in the same go)
* A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
* When the jackpot is won all other players will be notified within 30 seconds by the flashing of the jackpot balance.
* Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
* Due to communication delays two players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
Rabbit Hole Bonus
The Rabbit hole symbol only appears on the middle reel. If it appears anywhere on that reel then you will enter the Rabbit Hole bonus round. In this round Alice falls down the rabbit hole collecting prizes along the way.
Once she reaches the bottom the total for all the prizes is awarded and added to your balance. There is no player interaction required for this bonus.
White Rabbit and Freespins
If 3 White Rabbit symbols appear anywhere on the reels you will get the White Rabbit bonus which awards Freespins. The Rabbit will pull out his pocket watch and this will stop a random number of times and each position it stops on will award extra Freespins.
The total number of Freespins awarded is then shown and the rabbit will then jump across the reels. Each position the rabbit lands on will turn to a wild symbol and remain there until the end of the Freespins.
During the Freespins an enhanced reel set is used, this means there should be more wins on average than normal, however the bonus symbols have been removed so it is not possible to trigger the bonus rounds or get additional Freespins.
The Freespins will play out automatically - you do not need to press 'Play' in order to continue the game, until your Freespins are completed.
The total amount won so far in the Freespins is shown at the bottom of the screen.
Freespins are played at the same stake and lines as the game that started the Freespins.
By selecting 'AUTO PLAY' you can choose to play automatically, one after the other. Make your selections (number of lines and stake per line) as normal then press the 'AUTO PLAY' button to select the number of 'AUTOPLAY' bets you want before clicking the 'PLAY' button.
You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking 'STOP' whenever it appears briefly on screen between goes. Auto Play will turn off if you get into the bonus round or win Freespins.
This game has a Return to Player of 91%. - System malfunction voids all pays and play.