Big Top Tombola
1TG & 2TG Games:
Big Top Tombola is a five reel, twenty line slot with a progressive jackpot, bonus feature round and wild symbols. It can be played as a Maxi or Mini game.
This jackpot is initially funded at £100,000 and each day at around midnight it increases based on stakes for the previous day.
To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet (£5) on any one line or more to be eligible to win. If you place a stake amount below £5 on any line you qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
If five Big Top symbols line up on any enabled line, you win a percentage of the progressive jackpot amount as follows:
|Amount staked on winning line||Pays percentage of progressive jackpot amount|
The current value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in the game. If you are lucky enough to win the progressive jackpot or a proportion thereof (and we have confirmed the win), you will be contacted to confirm the win and arrange crediting of winnings to your account.
The jackpot will be reduced by the amount you have won. The jackpot will be reset to £100,000 when the full progressive jackpot is won.
Big Top Tombola Pay Table
Winnings paid out on Big Top Tombola are dependent on the symbols displayed on the line, once the reels have come to a stop. 2, 3, 4 or 5 more matched symbols pay the following multiples of the stake amount (All wins pay left to right):
The potential payouts can be seen by clicking on the Pay Table button in the bottom right corner of the game.
Big Top Tombola Feature Game
If a user gets a Golden Ticket symbol on the first reel on an enabled line they will activate the bonus round. Players will see a Tombola machine being spun by the Ring Master. Players will be able to select a 'Stop' button that will stop the Tombola Machine and the Ring Master will select a Raffle Ticket.
The multiple win amounts will be displayed on the raffle ticket. Players are paid using the following formula:-
Stake per Line X Line Activation Multiplier X Bonus Multiplier = Total Win Amount
The line activation multiplier is based on how many lines that have been enabled go through the bonus symbol
If a player does not click 'Stop' in the allotted time then the tombola will stop and a raffle ticket will be selected automatically for them and the result can be viewed within the bet history.
The following game rules apply:
* You can bet up to £5 per line creating a total maximum bet of £100 per spin.
* The minimum bet is 1p.
* All wins pay from left to right. Any winning combination of matched symbols must start from reel 1 to 5 consecutively.
* Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled line only.
* Players have the option to 'Bet Max'. Upon click it will work out the maximum bet available depending on the players available cash balance. It will automatically then place the bet for the player. If the cash balance available allows the system to bet the maximum lines and stake then it will do so, this value will equate to £100. However if a players cash balance does not allow the maximum lines and stake option, it will determine the highest number of lines possible at the optimum stake value.
* To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet on any line (£5).
* All stakes below £5 on any line will qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
* To win the progressive jackpot or a percentage thereof, you must have a winning combination of five Big Top symbols on an enabled line.
* Players may also win the Progressive Jackpot by getting the Progressive Jackpot raffle ticket in the Tombola feature game.
* The jackpot will not be adjusted or reset until a win is validated.
* Upon achieving a Golden Ticket symbol on the first reel on an enabled line a player will go through to the feature round where they will get the Ring Master to select a ticket from the tombola machine.
* The Big Top symbol is also Wild and will substitute all symbols.
* In the event of an unforeseen elimination or termination of a progressive jackpot, our policy is to return 100% of the contributions for the jackpot back to the players who have made such contributions for the lifespan of that jackpot. Details of all player stakes from the commencement of the jackpot to the termination date can be retrieved from the database.
* We reserve the right to amend these game rules at any time.
Return to Player (RTP)
The RTP for Big Top Tombola is 93%.
- The jackpot on this game is funded by contributions from the networked operators not game stakes. On rare occasions we may vary how this jackpot is seeded or won, any updates will be reflected in these rules immediately.
- From time to time we may remove funds from the Jackpot in order to run promotions. Terms and Conditions relating to these promotions will be clearly displayed on our website throughout the promotional period.
- Max Payout: £500,000