Chests Of Plenty
Arrr, me hearty, it be Chests of Plenty!
Brush up on your pirate lingo and prepare to plunder your way through Booty Island, Isle of Plenty and Jackpot Island to strike lucky with the progressive jackpot!
1TG & 2TG Games:
- Press the 'Stake Up' and 'Stake Down' buttons to choose a stake per line.
- This game is fixed to always be 20 lines.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination, scatters, bonuses etc.
How To Play
- Press 'Play' to start the game (or press the Spacebar on your keyboard).
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the lines you selected to play, you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
In-Reel Chest Bonus and Progressive Jackpot
- The In-reel Chest Bonus game is a special scatter bonus win triggered by getting 3 Chest symbols anywhere on the reels.
- There is no win attached to the Chest symbols - only entry to the chest bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- The 3 chests will move to the middle of the screen and then open up to reveal 3 gems in each chest.
- Getting three gems the same in a chest awards a prize (exact amount depends on the type of gem and the total stake).
- If the 3 gems in a chest are not the same then that chest will be finished and will not open any more.
- After all 3 chests have opened and shown gems then the chests that had a win will open and reveal 3 gems again. This will continue for each chest until it does not award a win.
- If all 9 of the gems shown at any one point are diamonds, then the player wins the progressive jackpot.
- The bonus round will continue and you will still get the normal wins for the bonus as well. The winnings will all be added on when you finish the bonus round.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund. When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
- When the jackpot is won all other players will be notified within 30 seconds by the flashing of the jackpot balance.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- Due to communication delays two players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
- The Girl symbol is always Wild and can substitute for any other symbol except for the Map or Chest symbols.
- The Pirate symbol is a normal symbol unless it is immediately to the left or right of a Girl symbol. In this case the Pirate symbol becomes a wild symbol (and acts the same as the Girl symbol).
- A Girl symbol could be between two pirate symbols and then they would both be turned to Wild symbols.
Treasure Map Bonus Round
- Getting 3,4 or 5 of the map symbols anywhere on the reels will start the Treasure map bonus.
- There are 3 different maps with increasingly higher prize amounts in them. If you had 3 map symbols then you start on the first map, if you had 4 map symbols then you start on the 2nd map and if you had 5 map symbols then you start on the 3rd and most rewarding map.
- It is possible to go from one map up to a higher value map by collecting 3 of the map symbols. You cannot drop back down to the previous map.
- Each map consists of a trail around an island and on that trail are different prizes as well as blank spaces, map pieces (to get to the next map) and mystery spaces that could contain money, a map piece or nothing.
- There is a wheel with numbers from 1 to 7 and a 'Skull and Crossbones' space. You move around the island by pressing the spin button (or the spacebar) to spin the wheel and then move that number of spaces.
- This continues until you spin the wheel and it lands on the Skull and Crossbones section. At this point all the winnings are collected and added to the balance and the bonus round is finished.
- All wins from each map are added together and collected at the end (they cannot be lost at all and are kept when you go from one map to another).
- By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Select your stake per line as normal then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' bets you want before clicking the 'Play' button.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking 'Stop Auto Play' whenever it appears briefly on screen between goes.
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into either of the bonus rounds.
This game has a Return to Player of 93.08%. - System malfunction voids all pays and play.
|Enjoy the pirate themed Chests of Plenty slot at William Hill Bingo. Climb aboard today and you could get a 400% Bonus, up to £40 free bingo bonus offer to play!|