Whether you fancy yourself as a bit of a Diva or a Bad Boy, the aim of Mafia Millions is to make sure you leave with the cash. This five reel slot has a safe packed with at least £10,000 and if you want to get your hands on the money, you might want to keep your eyes on the Bank Vault to trigger up to 30 free spins!!
1TG & 2TG Games:
Mafia Millions is a five reel, twenty line slot with a progressive jackpot, free spins and wild symbols. It can be played as a mini or maxi game.
The progressive jackpot is initially funded at £10,000 and each day at around midnight it increases based on stakes from the previous day.
To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet (£2) on any one line or more to be eligible to win. If you place a stake amount below £2 on any line you qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
If five Mafia Boss symbols line up on any enabled line, you win a percentage of the progressive jackpot amount as follows:
|Amount staked on winning line||Pays percentage of progressive jackpot amount|
The current value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in the game. If you are lucky enough to win the progressive jackpot or a proportion thereof (and we have confirmed the win), you will be contacted to confirm the win and arrange crediting of winnings to your account.
The jackpot will be reduced by the amount you have won. The jackpot will be reset to £10,000 when the full progressive jackpot is won.
Stakes from other networked slot style games will contribute to the same pot, which has the same chance of being won on all networked slot style games. We reserve the right to add other games to the networked progressive jackpot pot. The new games can be added at any time and will be automatically eligible for the existing network progressive jackpot pot value.
Mafia Millions Pay Table
Winnings paid out on Mafia Millions are dependent on the symbols displayed on the line, once the reels have come to a stop. 2, 3, 4 or 5 matched symbols pay the following multiples of the stake amount:
The potential payouts can be seen by clicking on the Pay Table button in the bottom right corner of the game.
When a player achieves 3 or more Bank Vault symbols in view on the reels they receive a number of free spins depending on how many Bank Vault symbols are in view. 10 free spins for 3 symbols, 20 free spins for 4 symbols and 30 free spins for 5 symbols. A player will not win more free spins for achieving Bank Vault symbols on more than one line.
When free spins are in play the Bank Vault symbol will only pay out its actual multiple values, it is not possible to achieve more free spins within the free spins.
The free spins will play out at the stake and line value chosen by the player at the point they achieved the free spins. E.g. a player staking £0.10 per line on 15 lines and achieving 30 free spins will be paid out any winnings on those free spins as if it was playing 30 spins at £0.10 per line with 15 lines enabled.
The following game rules apply:
- You can bet up to £2 per line creating a total maximum bet of £40 per spin
- The minimum bet is 5p
- All wins pay from left to right. Any winning combination of matched symbols must start from reel 1 to 5 consecutively.
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled line only.
- To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet on any line (£2).
- All stakes below £2 on any line will qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
- To win the progressive jackpot or a percentage thereof, you must have a winning combination of five Mafia Boss symbols on an enabled line.
- The jackpot will not be adjusted or reset until a win is validated.
- The 'Mafia Boss' symbol is also Wild and will substitute all symbols except the Bank Vault symbol.
- When a player achieves 3 or more Bank Vault symbols in view of the reels in scatter formation or on an enabled line they will receive free spins.
- In the event of an unforeseen elimination or termination of a progressive jackpot, our policy is to return 100% of the contributions for the jackpot back to the players who have made such contributions for the lifespan of that jackpot. Details of all player stakes from the commencement of the jackpot to the termination date can be retrieved from the database.
- We reserve the right to amend these game rules at any time.
Return to Player (RTP)
The RTP for Mafia Millions is 93%.
In the case of any malfunction, all bets and winnings are null and void.
- The jackpot on this game is funded by contributions from the networked operators not game stakes. On rare occasions we may vary how this jackpot is seeded or won, any updates will be reflected in these rules immediately.
- From time to time we may remove funds from the Jackpot in order to run promotions. Terms and Conditions relating to these promotions will be clearly displayed on our website throughout the promotional period.
- Max Payout: £200,000