Hit 3 rings on the win line to start the win spin bonus.
Find 3 Jewellery boxes and you could be in with a chance of winning the BIG jackpot.
1TG & 2TG Games:
- Press 'Play' to start the game (or press the Spacebar on your keyboard).
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines in play, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- The In-Reel Jewellery Box Bonus game is a special scatter bonus win triggered by getting 3 Jewellery Box Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
- There is no win attached to the Jewellery Box scatter symbols - only entry to the bonus game, which itself guarantees a win.
- The 3 boxes will move to the middle of the screen and then open up to reveal 3 gems in each box.
- Getting three gems the same in a box awards a prize (exact amount depends on the type of gem and the total stake).
- If the 3 gems in a box are not the same then that box will be finished and will not open any more.
- After all 3 boxes have opened and shown gems then the boxes that had a win will open and reveal 3 gems again. This will continue for each box until it does not award a win.
- If all 9 of the gems shown at any one point are diamonds, then the player wins the progressive jackpot.
- The bonus round will continue and you will still get the normal wins for the bonus as well. The winnings will all be added on when you finish the bonus round.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of William Hill.
- The Reel Gems Logo symbol is always Wild and can substitute for any other symbol except for scatter symbols (Jewellery Box symbols or Diamond Ring symbols).
- Getting 3 or more Logo symbols on a payline (starting from the left reel) will award a win itself.
- If more than one win can be awarded on the same line (for example 3 wilds in a row or those wilds counting as a different symbol to make 4 symbols in a row) then only the highest paying win will be counted (if there are two wins paying equal amounts then the wild win is awarded).
- Getting 3 of the Diamond Ring symbols anywhere on the reels will start the Winspins bonus.
- During the Winspins bonus every spin will be automatic and if there are no wins that go then it will not count and the reels will spin again. (The number of Winspins left will only go down when there is a win).
- After the reels stop at the end of each Winspin that had a win then there will be a random multiplier selected that will multiply all wins that spin by that amount.
- There are 3 different options to choose from when you get into the Winspins bonus:
- 5 Winspins with up to x10 multiplier each spin
- 10 Winspins with up to x5 multiplier each spin
- 15 Winspins with up to x3 multiplier each spin
- While in Winspins mode a different set of reels is used and it is not possible to retrigger more Winspins or the Jewellery Box Bonus.
- By selecting 'Auto Play' you can choose to place up to 25 bets automatically, one after the other. Select your stake per line as normal then press the 'Auto Play' button to select the number of 'Auto Play' bets you want before clicking the 'PLAY' button.
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into either of the bonus rounds.
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking 'Stop Auto Play' whenever it appears briefly at the bottom of the screen between goes as shown here:
Betting History: Select this from the Options menu to display a log of the previous games in the current session showing your bets placed and the outcomes.
Background Sound On/Off: Select this from the Options menu to switch on/off the background sound within the game.
Sound On/Off: Select this from the Options menu to switch on/off all audio within the game.
|Currency||Minimum Stake||Maximum Stake||Maximum Total Payout|
This game has a Return to Player of 93.10%