Free spins, bonus rounds and a progressive jackpot means that this fifteen-line slot could be the key to your fortune. Have you had your Tarot cards read recently?
1TG & 2TG Games:
Tarot Fortune is a five-reel, fifteen-line slot with a progressive jackpot.
This jackpot is initially funded at £10,000 and each day at around midnight it increases based on stakes for the previous day.
To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake a maximum bet (£1) on any one line or more to be eligible to win. If you place a stake amount below £1 on any line you qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount.
If five Sun symbols line up on any enabled line, you win a percentage of the progressive jackpot amount as follows:
|Amount staked on winning line||Pays percentage of progressive jackpot amount|
The current value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in the game. If you are lucky enough to win the progressive jackpot or a proportion thereof (and we have confirmed the win), you will be contacted to confirm the win and arrange crediting of winnings to your account.
The jackpot will be reduced by the amount you have won. The jackpot will be reset to £10,000 when the full progressive jackpot is won.
In the event the progressive jackpot is won before the Jackpot amount can be reset, the player who wins the amount will not be eligible for the value shown; they will only be eligible for the re-seed amount specific to the game.
Tarot Fortune Pay Table
Winnings paid out on Tarot Fortune are dependent on the symbols displayed on the line, once the reels have come to a stop. Three, four or five matched symbols pay the following multiples of the stake amount:
The potential payouts can be seen by clicking on the Pay Table button in the bottom right corner of the game.
The following game rules apply:
- You can bet up to £1 per line creating a total maximum bet of £15 per spin
- The minimum bet is 10p
- For a combination of regular symbols to produce a winning combination, the symbols must be next to each other anywhere on an enabled line
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled line only
- To qualify for the full progressive jackpot amount, you must stake max bet on any line (£1)
- All stakes below £1 on any line will qualify for a percentage of the full progressive jackpot amount
- To win the progressive jackpot or a percentage thereof, you must have a winning combination of five Sun symbols on an enabled line
- The jackpot will not be adjusted or reset until a win is validated
- Upon achieving a Wheel of Fortune symbol on the first reel on an enabled line, a player will go through to the feature round, where they will spin the ‘Wheel of Fortune’
- When a player achieves three or more Magician symbols in view of the reels in scatter formation they receive free spins
- We reserve the right to amend these game rules at any time
Tarot Fortune Feature Game
If you get a Wheel of Fortune symbol in the first reel on a line you have bet on, the game takes you to a different screen in which you will view the ‘Wheel of Fortune’ that will spin. You will win whatever multiple you land on with the needle on the ‘Wheel of Fortune’ times the stake you placed per line. Depending on how many lines you have selected will determine how many spin of the wheel you will receive e.g. for one line selected; if you achieve the bonus round symbol you will receive one spin of the wheel. However if you select all 15 lines and achieve the bonus round symbol you will receive 5 spins of the wheel as the symbol has fallen on five of the fifteen lines enabled.
Players must press the spin and then stop button in order to start and stop the ‘wheel of fortune’. If the spin button is not pressed in 20 seconds of the feature game screen opening then the wheel will start to spin automatically. If the stop button is not pressed after 10 seconds once the wheel has started to spin the wheel will stop automatically.
When a player achieves three or more Magician symbols in view on the reels they receive a number of free spins depending on how many Magician symbols are in view. Five free spins for three symbols, 10 free spins for four symbols and 15 free spins for five symbols. A player will not win more free spins for achieving Magician symbols on more than one line.
When free spins are in play the Magician symbol will only pay out its actual multiple values, it is not possible to achieve more free spins within the free spins.
The free spins will play out at the stake and line value chosen by the player at the point they achieved the free spins. Eg, a player staking £0.10 per line on 15 lines and achieving 15 free spins will be paid out any winnings on those free spins as if it was playing 15 spins at £0.10 per line with 15 lines enabled.
Players can still activate the bonus round during free spins. If a player activates the feature game during free spins then the free spins will pause and any remaining free spins will play out after the feature game is complete.
- The jackpot on this game is funded by contributions from the networked operators not game stakes. On rare occasions we may vary how this jackpot is seeded or won, any updates will be reflected in these rules immediately.
- From time to time we may remove funds from the Jackpot in order to run promotions. Terms and Conditions relating to these promotions will be clearly displayed on our website throughout the promotional period.