The Glass Slipper
The Glass Slipper is a 5-reel, 20-line progressive slot based on a fairy tale. The game features three beautiful bonus rounds rendered in stunning 3D: wash windows under the watchful eyes of Cindy's sour sisters, get dressed to meet royalty in magic free spins, and dance with the Prince at the Grand Ball! The progressive jackpot is won on the normal reel game.
1TG & 2TG Games:
- Press the '+' and '-' buttons to choose a total bet. The total amount you are betting will be shown above the buttons.
- The number of paylines is fixed at 20. The line bet will be the total bet divided by 20.
- Click on the 'INFO' button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each symbol.
How to Play
- Press SPIN to start the game. The reels will spin and stop at random.
- You can double-click SPIN to speed up the reels and animations. Pressing and double-pressing the SPACE BAR on your keyboard will also spin the reels.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line win of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) then you win.
- Any symbols that form part of a win will animate and the win amounts will be shown accordingly.
- All wins are based on the line bet value multiplied by the value for the wins awarded.
- Bonus wins are added to line wins.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- System malfunction voids all pays and play.
Jackpot Symbols / Progressive Jackpot
- Line up 5 JACKPOT symbols on any payline to win the progressive jackpot.
- The higher the stake, the higher the chance of winning the progressive jackpot.
- A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund.
- It is possible when playing very high stakes when the progressive jackpot value is low that the jackpot win may be lower than the payout for 3 or 4 JACKPOT symbols on a payline.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of William Hill.
- WILD symbols can substitute for any other normal symbol to form wins.
- WILD symbols cannot substitute for special symbols, such as the JACKPOT symbol or the BONUS and FREE SPIN scatter symbols.
- WILD symbols can also form a win themselves if there are 3 or more of them next to each other on a payline (starting from the left).
- If a WILD symbol forms more than one win on a single payline, then it will only be counted for the win that pays the most. If the wins are the same value, then it will count as a WILD symbol win.
- This is activated when the SUPER WILD symbol appears on reel 5.
- If a SUPER WILD symbol appears, up to 5 other symbols will be randomly changed into WILD symbols.
Spring Clean Bonus
- This is activated when the BUCKET symbol appears on reel 5.
- Click on window panes for Cindy to clean. Each cleaned window earns a cash prize.
- Cindy can keep cleaning windows until one breaks. When this happens, the bonus round ends.
Magic Free Spins
- Magic free spins are activated by getting FREE SPIN scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- You can win up to 50 magic free spins. After each magic free spin, the clock underneath the reels ticks forward. Magic free spins end either when the clock strikes midnight (12 o'clock) or if you are taken to the Grand Ball bonus round.
- The Fairy Godmother may randomly appear and set the clock back, giving you more magic free spins.
- There are three unique reel symbols that only appear during magic free spins:
- Getting a win of any of these unique symbols on a winline transforms Cindy: the DRESS symbol creates her ball gown, the SHOES symbol gives Cindy her glass slippers, and the PUMPKIN symbol creates her stagecoach.
- She can only do each transformation once.
- If Cindy undergoes all three transformations, you are taken to the Grand Ball bonus round.
Grand Ball Bonus
- Select dance moves for Cindy and the Prince. Every move you select will earn you a cash prize.
- The Grand Ball bonus ends when the clock to the left of the dance screen strikes midnight (12 o'clock).
- You begin the Grand Ball bonus with the same time on the clock left over from magic free spins.
- The Fairy Godmother may randomly appear and set the clock back, giving you more dance moves to select.
- By selecting AUTOPLAY on the main game you can choose to place up to 99 bets automatically, one after the other. Alternatively you can choose to select "UNTIL BONUS": the reels will keep spinning until a bonus round is triggered. Select your stake as normal then press the AUTOPLAY button to select the number of automatic spins you want, and then click the SPIN button.
- Automatic spins will stop if you trigger a bonus round or do not have enough funds for the next spin.
- You can stop automatic spins from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button at the bottom of the screen.
- BETTING HISTORY: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to display a log of the previous games in the current session showing your bets placed and the outcomes.
- SOUND ON/OFF: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to switch on/off all audio within the game. You can also press the 'MUTE' button at the top of the screen.
- BACKGROUND SOUND ON/OFF: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to switch on/off the background sound within the game.
- HELP: Select this from top of the screen (or select 'HOW TO PLAY THE GAME' from the OPTIONS menu) to open this help page.
- BEST QUALITY / PERFORMANCE: Select 'Performance' if you are experiencing problems or slow-down with the game.
RTP is 94%, which includes theoretical progressive payouts based on contributions of 1-6% of stakes. Stakes taken as progressive contributions are paid out in full.