The Winnings of Oz
The Winnings of Oz is a 5-reel, 25-line progressive slot based on the classic story. The game features two stunning bonus rounds: walk along the famous Yellow Brick Road and meet the Great Wizard of Oz. The progressive jackpot can be won in either bonus. An unlimited free spins bonus pits Good and Wicked Witches against each other before a final Super Spin with the potential for massive prizes.
1TG & 2TG Games:
The Winnings of Oz is a 5-reel 25-line progressive slot based on the classic story by L Frank Baum. The game features two stunning bonus rounds: walk along the famous Yellow Brick Road and meet the Great Wizard of Oz. The progressive jackpot can be won in either bonus. An unlimited free spins bonus pits Good and Wicked Witches against each other before a final Super Spin with the potential for massive prizes.
* You can choose to play on up to 25 pay lines. Press the '+' and '-' buttons below the LINES field to choose which pay lines you wish to use.
* Press the '+' and '-' buttons below the LINE BET field to choose your line bet. Your total bet (displayed in the TOTAL BET field) will be your line bet multiplied by the number of pay lines you are playing.
* Click on the INFO button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each symbol.
How to play
* Press SPIN to start the game. The reels will spin and stop at random.
* If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a row of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on an active pay line (starting from the left) then you win.
* Any symbols that form part of a win will animate and the win amounts will be shown accordingly.
* All wins are based on the stake per line value multiplied by the value for the wins awarded.
* All wins occur on selected lines except scatters. Scatter wins are added to pay line wins.
* Coinciding wins on different pay lines are added.
* There are several ways to win the progressive jackpot:
+ Find all 4 characters (Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Lion) during the Meet the Wizard bonus round.
+ Pick up all 3 companions (the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Lion) and then reach the Emerald City during the Yellow Brick Road bonus.
+ Land on the PROGRESSIVE square during the Yellow Brick Road bonus (this will only appear when betting at higher values).
* Winning the progressive jackpot will end whichever bonus round you are currently playing.
* A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund.
* When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
* Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
* Due to communication delays two players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
* In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
* In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players games has not been updated to the new value yet.
* Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
* WILD symbols can substitute for any other normal symbol to form wins. When they do this, the normal symbol win value will be multiplied by 2.
* WILD symbols cannot substitute for special symbols, such as the BONUS, WIZARD BONUS and FREE SPIN scatter symbols.
* WILD symbols can also form a win themselves if there are 3 or more of them next to each other on an active pay line (starting from the left). Wins made up entirely of WILDS will not be multiplied by 2 as this has already been accounted for in the WILD value.
* If a WILD symbol forms more than one win on a single pay line, then it will only be counted for the win that pays the most. If the wins are the same value, then it will count as a WILD symbol win.
Yellow Brick Road bonus
* The Yellow Brick Road bonus is awarded by getting BONUS scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5.
* You will be transported to the Yellow Brick Road, a trail board made up of squares that lead up to the Emerald City.
* Each square will have one of the following:
+ A multiplier value (ie, x2, x5, x10).
+ One of Dorothy's companions (Scarecrow, Tin Man or the Lion).
+ If you are playing at a high total bet, you may see PROGRESSIVE on one of the squares. Landing on this square will end the bonus round and you will win the progressive jackpot (see above for more information).
* Click SPIN to start the wheel spinning.
* The wheel will either land on a number or COLLECT.
* If the wheel lands on a number, you will be moved that number of squares along the trail bonus.
* If you land on a companion, the companion will appear in the collection area in the top right of the screen.
+ Collecting 1 companion will set all the multiplier values along the trail to x2 of their original value.
+ Collecting 2 companions will set all the multiplier values along the trail to x3 of their original value.
+ Collecting 3 companions will set all the multiplier values along the trail to x4 of their original value.
* You will then be able to spin the wheel again.
* If the wheel lands on COLLECT, the bonus round will end. You will be awarded your total bet multiplied by the last multiplier value you landed on along the trail board.
* If you make it all the way along the trail to the Emerald City, you will begin the Meet the Wizard bonus. You will not receive any winnings from the Yellow Brick Road bonus.
* If you collect all three companions and reach the Emerald City, you will win the progressive jackpot and will not play the Meet the Wizard bonus. See the progressive jackpot section above.
Meet the Wizard bonus
* There are 2 ways to trigger the Meet the Wizard bonus:
+ Reach the Emerald City in the Yellow Brick Road bonus.
+ Get BONUS scatters on reels 1 and 3 and the WIZARD BONUS scatter on reel 5 during the normal reels game.
* You will be presented with 20 coins to pick from. You are allowed to pick 4 coins.
* Each picked coin might reveal:
+ An emerald (an immediate cash prize).
+ A character (Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man or the Lion).
* At the end of the bonus, any characters you find will earn you cash prizes.
* If you came from the Yellow Brick Road bonus, Dorothy and any companions you landed on during the bonus will be revealed prior to your picks. You will be rewarded for these characters together with any you find while picking coins.
* If you find all four characters (Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man and the Lion), the bonus round will end and you will be awarded the progressive jackpot. See above for more information.
Unlimited free spins
* Free spins are activated by getting FREE SPIN scatter symbols on reels 2, 4 and 5.
* Free spins are played with the same line bet and on the same active pay lines that you selected prior to starting free spins.
* Free spins use a different reel set to the normal reels and do not contain any of the FREE SPIN scatter symbols or BONUS symbols.
* There are two extra symbols in play during free spins:
+ GOOD WITCH WILDS: These act like WILD symbols, replacing any other normal symbol or forming a win of their own on an active win line. However, unlike WILD symbols they do not multiply your winnings by 2 and instead simply award the normal wins.
+ WICKED WITCH SCATTERS: Getting 2 or more of these anywhere on the reels awards a win. They do not need to be on an active pay line. Scatter wins are multiplied by total stake.
* Both of these extra symbols are automatically collected when they appear on the reels, regardless of whether or not they are part of a winning combination.
+ You can collect up to 10 GOOD WITCH WILDS. These will be used during the final Super Spin (see below).
+ Collecting a total of 5 or more WICKED WITCH SCATTERS ends free spins and launches the final Super Spin.
* For the Super Spin, any collected GOOD WITCH WILDS are randomly placed on the reels and so increase the chance of getting wins, the reels then do one spin and payouts are awarded as normal.
* In the event that you collect fewer than 2 GOOD WITCH WILDS during free spins, you will be given free GOOD WITCH WILDS for the Super Spin to bring you up to a minimum of 2 GOOD WITCH WILDS on the reels.
* The Super Spin uses a different reel set to free spins and does not contain either of the Witch symbols.
* After the Super Spin has been played and any winnings are awarded, the bonus ends and the normal reel game resumes.
* By selecting AUTO PLAY on the main game you can choose to place up to 50 bets automatically, one after the other. Select your stake as normal then press the AUTO PLAY button to select the number of automatic spins you want, these will begin when a number is selected.
* Automatic spins will stop if you trigger a bonus round or do not have enough funds for the next spin.
* You can stop automatic spins from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP AUTO PLAY' button at the bottom of the screen.
* This game has a Return to Player of 94% (dependent on jackpot value).
* System malfunction voids all pays and play.