If you like to walk on the wild side in life, then this is the slot for you! Just match 3, 4 or 5 symbols to win in this 20-line slot, and bring out the lion in you!
1TG & 2TG Games:
Wild Gambler is a 20-line slot with an African Wildlife theme. The game features a freespins bonus game and also has a feature where the player can choose to keep wilds from one spin to the next with a different cost for the spin based on where the wilds are.
- Press the 'Left' and 'Right' buttons to choose a LINE STAKE.
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the STAKE box above the SPIN button.
- The number of win lines is fixed at 20.
- Click on the 'PAYTABLE' button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for getting different numbers of each symbol.
How To Play - Basic Spin
- Press 'SPIN' to start the game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random. (You can press SPIN again to speed up the reels and animations so they finish a bit sooner).
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line win of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) then you win.
- Any symbols that form part of a win will then animate and the win amounts shown accordingly.
- All wins are based on the STAKE per line value multiplied by the value for the wins awarded.
How To Play - Lock and Spin
In 'LOCK AND SPIN' any wild symbols that were on the screen will be locked so they stay for the next spin and just the other symbols will be changed. Because keeping wild symbols will increase the chance of getting wins (and guarantee wins in some cases) then the cost of doing this is much higher than a normal spin. The cost is shown above the 'LOCK AND SPIN' button and will vary depending on where the wilds are on the reels.
If the cost for the spin has gone up a lot compared with the normal spin then when the 'LOCK AND SPIN' button is pressed a warning message will be shown asking if you want to continue.
As with a normal spin, all wins are based on the STAKE per line value (not the total cost paid to spin).
The first time you select LOCK AND SPIN a message will be shown asking if you are sure you want to make this bet as the STAKE is higher than the normal spin STAKE. There will also be a checkbox asking if you want new wilds to be automatically locked for the next LOCK AND SPIN (which is the default) or to instead only keep the selected wilds. If any new wilds that appear on the reels are locked then the STAKE for the next LOCK AND SPIN will increase accordingly (due to the greater chance of wins).
The setting for if new wilds should be automatically locked or not can be changed from the Options menu at any time.
Wild symbols can substitute for any other symbol to help form wins. Wild symbols also award a win themselves if there are 5 of them on a winline.
During Free spins any wilds that appear will stay in place for the remaining spins - so you can get more and more wilds build up.
Modifying the Wild Symbols
You can change which symbols are locked wilds for the next spin by clicking the symbols on the reels.
- Clicking a wild symbol will remove it (so the 'LOCK AND SPIN' will cost less).
- Clicking a normal symbol will change it to a locked Wild (so the 'LOCK AND SPIN' will cost more).
You can also reduce the cost of the 'LOCK AND SPIN' by using the down arrow to the right of the 'LOCK AND SPIN' STAKE value. (Note that this will not go through all the combinations of wilds that are possible but will show several of them so there is a variety of stakes to choose from). The up arrow will appear after using the down arrow to allow you to go back to a previous wild combination. The arrows will not be visible if there are no wilds on the reels.
You can save your favourite (or previous) wild layout in the options so that the next time you start the game these are set up straight away.
Note: The data for what your last wild layout was or your default saved wild layout is saved in a local shared object on your computer. This means if you play the game on a different computer it will not have your saved wild layout. Only details of the wilds are stored- no other data at all.
- Occasionally Meerkats will appear at the bottom of the screen holding up letters after a spin. If they hold up 5 letters (to spell Bonus) then the freespins bonus feature is activated.
- The number of free spins awarded is always 8 and these are all played at the same STAKE that was used when free spins were triggered.
- Any wilds that were on the reels at the end of the spin where free spins were triggered will be locked and stay locked for all the free spins.
- During free spins any new Wilds that appear will also lock in place for the remaining freespins.
- It is not possible to re-trigger free spins within free spins.
- Free spins use a different reel set to the normal reels, however the payout amounts are all the same.
- As with the normal game, Payouts in freespins are based on the line STAKE value. %1
Game has an average RTP of 97.0%. System malfunction voids all pay and plays.
Max Payout: £100,000