Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is a 5-reel 50-line progressive slot based on the popular TV quiz show. The game features an in-reel Prize Pick bonus, free spins, and a Jackpot Ladder bonus with the opportunity to win the progressive jackpot.
1TG & 2TG Games:
* You can choose to play on up to 50 pay lines. Press the '+' and '-' buttons below the LINES field to choose which pay lines you wish to use.
* Press the '+' and '-' buttons below the LINE BET field to choose your line bet.
* Your selected line bet will be multiplied by the number of active pay lines you have chosen to give you your total bet, which will be displayed in the TOTAL BET field.
* Click the INFO button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each symbol.
How to play
* Press SPIN to start the game. The reels will spin and stop at random.
* If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a row of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on an active pay line (starting from the left) then you win.
+ Some symbols can also trigger a win with only 2 matching symbols (starting from the left).
* Any symbols that form part of a win will animate and the win amounts will be shown accordingly.
* All wins are based on your line bet value multiplied by the value for the wins awarded.
* Bonus and scatter wins are added to pay line wins.
* Coinciding wins on different active pay lines are added.
* WILD symbols can substitute for any other normal symbol to form wins.
* WILD symbols cannot substitute for special symbols, such as the PRIZE PICK, JACKPOT LADDER and FREE SPINS scatter symbols.
* WILD symbols can also form a win themselves if there are 2 or more of them next to each other on an active pay line (starting from the left).
* If a WILD symbol forms more than one win on a single pay line, then it will only be counted for the win that pays the most. If the wins are the same value, then it will count as a WILD symbol win.
Prize Pick in-reel bonus
* 3 or more PRIZE PICK scatter symbols landing on the reels will trigger the Prize Pick in-reel bonus.
* The potential prizes that can be won are higher when more scatters land on the reels.
* You will be prompted to choose a scatter from the PRIZE PICK scatters that landed. Click on a scatter to choose it.
* When you have chosen a scatter, you may be asked "Is that your final choice?" Click "no" if you wish to choose again; click "yes" if you are happy with the choice you have made.
* The scatter you have chosen will award a cash prize.
Free spins bonus
* 3 or more FREE SPINS scatter symbols landing on the reels will trigger free spins.
+ 3 scatters will win you 10 free spins.
+ 4 scatters will win you 15 free spins.
+ 5 scatters will win you 20 free spins.
* During free spins, no scatters will appear on the reels.
* Special TIMER symbols will spin on the reels.
* If a TIMER symbol lands on the reels, it will act as a shifting WILD.
+ As with a normal WILD, a TIMER symbol will substitute for any other normal symbol to form wins.
+ Instead of spinning away for the next spin as usual, the TIMER WILDS will move 1 reel to the left between every spin. If a TIMER WILD is on reel 1, it will disappear from the reels on the next spin.
Jackpot Ladder bonus
* 3 or more JACKPOT LADDER scatter symbols landing on the reels will trigger the Jackpot Ladder bonus.
+ 3 scatters will put 3 ADVANCES on the Jackpot Ladder (see below).
+ 4 scatters will put 4 ADVANCES on the Jackpot Ladder.
+ 5 scatters will put 5 ADVANCES on the Jackpot Ladder.
* You will be presented with the prize ladder from the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire TV show.
* The prizes on the ladder can be won if you end the bonus on one of them. The prize at the top of the ladder will be the progressive jackpot.
* You will have 4 visible answers that can be randomly selected on each turn. These may contain any of the following:
+ ADVANCE: move up 1 rung of the Jackpot Ladder.
+ ADVANCE X: move up X rungs of the Jackpot Ladder.
+ MYSTERY: mystery answer, that will reveal either an ADVANCE or COLLECT.
+ COLLECT: ends the bonus round.
* Press 'PLAY' to randomly select 1 of the 4 answers.
* You move up the Jackpot Ladder by selecting an ADVANCE.
* Landing on an ADVANCE on the Jackpot Ladder will automatically move you up to the next rung.
* If you land on COLLECT, the bonus will end and you will win the prize on the rung on which you ended on the Jackpot Ladder.
* Ending on the progressive jackpot rung will win you the progressive jackpot.
* On any turn, instead of pressing play, you may choose to use 1 of your 3 lifelines by pressing the appropriate button:
+ 50 / 50: 2 of the answers will be removed from the 4 answers that can be selected. The game will then automatically select 1 of the remaining answers.
+ ASK THE AUDIENCE: the game will let the audience decide which answer to choose. A graph will collate audience votes; whichever answer receives the most votes is selected.
+ PHONE A FRIEND: between 1 and 3 answers will be removed from the 4 answers that can be selected. The game will then automatically select 1 of the remaining answers.
* The progressive jackpot can be won from the Jackpot Ladder bonus (see above).
* A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the jackpot balance and into a reseed fund.
* When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
* Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
* Due to communication delays two players may nevertheless appear to win the jackpot simultaneously. In this case the first payout will be for the full jackpot value, whilst the second player will receive the reseed value.
* In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
* In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players' games has not been updated to the new value yet.
* Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
* By selecting AUTO PLAY on the main game you can choose to place up to 50 bets automatically, one after the other. Alternatively you can choose to select "UNTIL FEATURE": the reels will keep spinning until a bonus round is triggered. Select your line bet as normal, then press the AUTO PLAY button to select the number of automatic spins you want. When you have made your selection, the reels will begin spinning automatically.
* Automatic spins will stop if you trigger a bonus round or do not have enough funds for the next spin.
* You can stop automatic spins from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP AUTO SPINS' button at the bottom of the screen.
* Turning on Turbo Mode will make the reels spin and stop more quickly, allowing for faster play.
* Click the TURBO MODE button to activate Turbo Mode. Click it again to deactivate Turbo Mode and spin the reels normally.
* This game has a Return to Player of 91% (dependent on jackpot value).
* System malfunction voids all pays and play.
Max Payout: £1,000,000